EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS Raccoon Rumpus
It's a game of costumes, critters, matching and memory! Raccoons have raided your closet and now they’re having a wild party. Help these masked bandits get dressed—the critter that collects the most costumes wins. Watch out for the underwear!
- Helps develop math, matching, and fine motor skills.
- Advances color recognition.
How to Play
1. Take turns rolling the jumbo color die and jumbo costume die and searching the costume cards for a match.
2. Place the matching costume card on your raccoon.
3. Watch out for the underwear or you’ll lose all your costumes. Roll a rainbow and pick any costume you want.
4. Collect five costume cards first and you win!
And psst…it’s two games in one! After playing the matching game, play the Costume Memory Game. Turn all the cards over, roll the die, and try to select the matching card from memory. The first to collect the most cards wins!
For 2-4 players
Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award (2013)
National Parenting Publication Gold Award (2013)
The National Parenting Center Award (2013)
FamilyFun Magazine - 30 Coolest Toys of the Year (2013)