Educational Insights Bunny Hop Catch The Hopping Bunnies
The Big Idea: Bunny Hop
Farmers beware! Bunnies are eating all of the carrots in this happy hoppin' game of colors and memory, Bunny Hop by Educational Insights. Take turns collecting all of the different colored bunnies in this think-fast game of light strategy and fun perfect for Preschoolers!
Shhh. ..They're Learning!
- The farmers are in a frenzy! Bunnies are hopping and hiding in the Carrot Patch, eating all the veggies.
- Help the farmers catch these funny jumping bunnies in a memory game of bunny "hide and seek."
- Be the first player to collect at least one bunny of each color (red, blue, yellow, and green) and you win! Includes Carrot Patch game board, 20 bunnies in four different colors, 4 farmers, 1 die, and game instructions.
- No batteries required! For 2 to 4 players.
How to Play?
Players take turns rolling the die, pushing down a matching colored bunny,
and collecting the bunny if it hops into the air.
If You Roll A Solid Color:
1. Choose a matching bunny in the Carrot Patch and push it down.
2. Now push down on your farmer.
If the bunny hops out of its hole, keep it.
If the bunny doesn’t hop, the bunny stays in the Carrot Patch.
If You Roll The Multi-Colored Side:
1. Choose any bunny in the Carrot Patch and collect it.
You do not have to push it down to see if it hops.
This is the only way to collect bunnies that don’t hop (the ones with the black pins).
If You Roll The Trade:
1. Trade one of your bunnies with any other player.
You choose which bunnies will be traded–your bunny and the other player’s bunny.
You can trade bunnies of the same color.
A trade must be made on this turn.
If you roll the arrow and you don’t have any bunnies, roll again.
The first player to collect at least one bunny of each color (red, blue,yellow, and green) is the winner!